Skip to content
This camp is for you if:
- You’re an avid mountain biker of any level.
- You love the outdoors and being active.
- You’re wanting to better yourself in all aspects of riding.
- You like riding in groups, as long as they match your level.
- You’re after the best skills coaching around.
- You’re wanting to learn about bike mechanics in the practical sense.
- You’re wanting to descend well, but are willing to pedal uphill a bit to earn it.
- You enjoy a good feed (and perhaps a few drinks) with like-minded people after a challenging day on the bike.
- You want to learn a bit about how your body functions and how to prepare it so you maximise your time on the bike.
This camp probably isn’t for you if:
- You’re keen to smash yourself with huge Ks, day after day, on hardcore terrain.
- You expect to take a chairlift or shuttle up the hills.
- You want to huck 5m drops and launch massive jumps all day.
- You’re not the sort of person that likes to be challenged a bit.
- You don’t like constructive feedback on where you can improve your riding.
- You don’t like riding or socialising with other people.
- You’re not at all interested in how your bike works and how you can maintain it.
- You don’t like the clean, crisp mountain air away from pollution and traffic.